Join us at this January’s Premier Bride Showplace! Sunday, January 5th, 2014 from 10-4 pm Tips: Plan In Advance – Make a list of what you will need most and what your budget will allow for each item and service. … Continue reading
So you have found the guy, found the dress, but you really want your bridal look to scream YOU! Consider adding one or all of the following suggestions into your bridal look on your wedding day. This will surely add a quirky, elegant and unforgettable addition to your wedding!
Personalize it: Have a patch made or even a piece of the gown embroidered with your custom monogram with your new initials and wedding day on it. Make the embroidery blue, so that you have the “something blue” covered. You can also add an image instead of a monogram, like a heart or other picture that is special to you. Have the patch or other insignia added to the inside of your gown, this will be something that you will see, but it adds that extra touch of you on your wedding day. Wearing a veil? Consider having the bottom of the veil embroidered with white or ivory thread, it is simply unforgettable.
Have a Surprise!: You might want to think about adding a fun layer of fabric under your gown. Have the fabric sewn on the inside of the gown and get ready for a photo op! If your gown isn’t full enough, you might consider having a crinoline dyed to your favorite color.
Your Shoes: Gone are the days of plain ivory heels, and enter a whole new world of shoes for your wedding day! From cowboy boots to bridal sandals, brides are finding shoes that appeal to them and express their personality. Have fun with this one, and make sure you get shoes you can wear over and over again!
Not Just White: You might be in love with the color pink, why don’t you wear a pink wedding gown? Color is very in style right now, and you might consider wearing a dress in your favorite color.
- The 14 Best TV Wedding Dresses: From ‘Gossip Girl’ to ‘Friends’ (stylecaster.com)
- How to beautify your wedding dress? (elvabrautkleid.wordpress.com)
- Princess Madeleine of Sweden’s Wedding Dress: All the Details! (stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com)
- Which Royal Bride Looked Best on Her Wedding Day? (stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com)
You may find that the more time you can save in planning your wedding, the better. Our bridal show can be the one stop shopping experience you need to plan your entire wedding, especially if you go prepared. Here are a few tips on how to get the most out of Paradise Springs Bridal Show:
- Plan In Advance – Make a list of what you will need most and what your budget will allow for each item and service. Be sure to leave some room for the unexpected – you never know when you may see something you’ll want to have that you never thought of.
- Be Ready To Make Decisions – Bring the major decision-makers to the Paradise Springs Bridal Show with you. If you are the major decision-maker, bring someone with you that you can bounce ideas off of. Be ready to book your favorite vendors there at the show. Some exhibitors may even offer day-of-show booking discounts.
- Dress For The Occasion – Remember to wear comfortable shoes. Need we explain more on this one?
- Bring mailing labels with Name, phone number & email address. This will save you time and energy when filling out forms!
Above all, have fun! Bridal shows may be useful and informative, but they’re also a blast. You’ll have a great time with your family and friends – planning your perfect day!
International Wedding Festival The Fresno Bridal Show with a Pulse Sunday, September 30th, 2012 • 11am – 4pm Plan your big day in just one day at the International Wedding Festival. Congratulations on your engagement! Under one roof, you … Continue reading